Looking for a Part-Time CFO?
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time chief financial officer (CFO) or controller.
If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our part-time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $150,000 to over $200,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our part-time CFO services provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost
Here’s What You Get With Our Part-Time CFO Services:
- More time to focus on new services, new customers, and other core business issues
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business so you have less surprises and more control over the money
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting, and constantly improving the financial side of your business
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits
- Training and managing your accounting staff
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Tax saving strategies
- Trend analysis
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Cash management
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures