Help 1 million businesses save over 1 million dollars in taxes.
DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE THE BEST AND CAN PROVE IT
Please do not submit your resume until the video is uploaded or you will not be considered for the position.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded, experienced Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services that will minimize the amount of tax our clients pay. You will effectively manage the compliance side of taxes to reduce errors so that you can spend most of your time identifying and implementing tax planning strategies. This is a remote opportunity with potential on-site client meetings as needed. Your resume will not be reviewed until you have also submitted an under 2 minute video to the form below answering the following questions:
- How do you feel about technology?
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word “kaizen”?
- What is your opinion of deadlines?
Our Mission is to influence the prosperity of those we serve through intentional, proactive accounting. We work with multiple industries to help client’s maximize profits and minimize taxes. Our vision is to help $1M clients to each save $1M in taxes. Our Core Values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process: we apply kaizen, we are inspirational, disciplined, accountable, aligned, transparent, intentional and results oriented
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting, and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Review all tax workpapers on regular basis and manage all information data requests
- Proven work experience as a tax manager
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- BA in Accounting or MA in Taxation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Bonus pay
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture